hi there...be my friend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ChatBazaar.com Forum Index -> Introduce yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shellinea

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: hi there...be my friend Reply with quote

hi there... im roxxienne, 22 yrs. old....I'm a real Australian Girl who loves to talk about cars and racing... I love to drift and reach the checkered flag, do you want to join me? I know you want to....I am hot, young, sexy & waiting for you to watch me play...I will give you the personal touch .... This is my dirty little secret.... can I be YOURS??
add me ull_gona_luv_me@yahoo.com (ym) and ull_gona_luv_me@hotmail.com (msn) Laughing Wink Very Happy [/quote]
shellinea

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: hi there...be my friend Reply with quote

[quote="shellinea"]hi there... im roxxienne, 22 yrs. old....I'm a real Australian Girl who loves to talk about cars and racing... I love to drift and reach the checkered flag, do you want to join me? I know you want to....I am hot, young, sexy & waiting for you to watch me play...I will give you the personal touch .... This is my dirty little secret.... can I be YOURS??
add me ull_gona_luv_me@yahoo.com (ym) and ull_gona_luv_me@hotmail.com (msn) Laughing Wink Very Happy
postman_1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: hi there...be my friend Reply with quote

[quote="shellinea"]hi there... im roxxienne, 22 yrs. old....I'm a real Australian Girl who loves to talk about cars and racing... I love to drift and reach the checkered flag, do you want to join me? I know you want to....I am hot, young, sexy & waiting for you to watch me play...I will give you the personal touch .... This is my dirty little secret.... can I be YOURS??
add me ull_gona_luv_me@yahoo.com (ym) and ull_gona_luv_me@hotmail.com (msn) Laughing Wink Very Happy [/quote][/quote]
herbie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI TO ALL IM HEAR FOR FRINDS ONLY Very Happy
srinivas86

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

hi there......i m srinivas from india...male/22 here.........studying architecture..this is my 4th year...........luking forward to meet some really gud friends....preferably girls........coz girls are sweet and sober,,as far as i know..........well,,,,trust me,,i m decent,,,and girls wud definitely enjoy my company..........take care all.....bye
srinivas86

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

hi there......i m srinivas from india...male/22 here.........studying architecture..this is my 4th year...........luking forward to meet some really gud friends....preferably girls........coz girls are sweet and sober,,as far as i know..........well,,,,trust me,,i m decent,,,and girls wud definitely enjoy my company..........take care all.....bye
srinivas86

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

hi there......i m srinivas from india...male/22 here.........studying architecture..this is my 4th year...........luking forward to meet some really gud friends....preferably girls........coz girls are sweet and sober,,as far as i know..........well,,,,trust me,,i m decent,,,and girls wud definitely enjoy my company..........take care .....bye
Cool2

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Re: hi there...be my friend Reply with quote

hi any one here
matts07wrx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kinda cars you into. Used to drive a 2007 Wrx, bad news is that i just wrecked it tough. Hit me up sometime if you wanna chat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ChatBazaar.com Forum Index -> Introduce yourself All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: